- A Look Back at Ben Bentil’s Career at PC
- Twitter Reactions: Ben Bentil, Kris Dunn at NBA Combine
- Twitter Reactions: Alpha Diallo Commits to PC
- Q&A with Emmitt Holt’s Coach Hank Plona
- 7 Things You Should Know About Emmitt Holt
- Ben Bentil Season Highlights
- Frontcourt Transfers to Visit this Weekend
- Recruiting Update: Cane Broome, Akil Douglas
- Ben Bentil to Test NBA Waters
- Video: The Best of Kris Dunn
Kevin Farrahar ’01
Follow Kevin on Twitter
Since 2009, Kevin Farrahar has covered all facets of the Providence College basketball program. As the founder of FriarBasketball.com, Kevin has provided year-round analysis of Providence basketball, featuring more in-person recruiting reports than any other PC-specific website. His articles and highlight videos have been featured in a variety of publications, including Cox Sports and The New England Recruiting Report and he’s appeared on both radio and television to share his thoughts on the Friars. He also writes a weekly Big East column for Cox Hub.
A communications professional and a 2001 graduate of Providence College, Kevin combines his writing background and love of PC and the city of Providence to help run a site that is both balanced and informative. While at Providence, he wrote for the school’s newspaper, The Cowl, was an executive board member of PC Pals, was an Admissions Ambassador, and participated in Urban Action.
Email Kevin at email@example.com
Craig Belhumeur ’11
Email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Leighton ’79
Craig is a Providence College graduate (class of 1979) who has been a devoted supporter of the program for over five decades. An avid follower of recruiting, he’s written articles breaking down AAU and high school tournaments and is a fixture at many of the local prep and high school showcases.
Follow Corey on Twitter
Returning for his second season with Friarbasketball.com, videographer Corey Porter provides behind the scenes looks at the program, highlights of games from the Dunkin Donuts Center, and full press conferences.