- Jackpot: Henton Goes Off at Mohegan
- Friars Roll Florida State
- Live from New Haven: National Prep Showcase
- “Stale” No More, Offense Run by Dunn
- Latest from Corey Porter: Binghamton
- Top Plays vs Binghamton
- PC Locks Down Binghamton in 2nd Half
- VIDEO: Friars Take Opener
- Cooley: Friars a “Work in Progress”
- Ed Cooley’s Upward Trend
Kadeem Batts Named Big East Player of the Week
- Updated: February 11, 2013
After his 25 point, nine rebound effort in last week’s win over #17 Cincinnati, Kadeem Batts was named Big East Player of the Week.
From the Big East’s press release:
Batts was named BIG EAST Player of the Week after he scored 25 points and pulled down nine rebounds — both team highs — to lead Providence to a 54-50 win against No. 17/17 Cincinnati in the Friars’ only game of the week. He made 10 of his 17 field goal attempts (58.8 percent) and led a defensive effort that limited the Bearcats to a season-low 50 points. Batts has averaged 14.3 points and 7.1 rebounds per game and is one of seven BIG EAST players to rank in the league’s top 20 in both scoring and rebounding.
Craig caught up with Batts after his big night.
Share Your Opinion!
Powered by Facebook Comments